Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot (more) like Christmas



I would say "look" but we've lost most of the snow that came over the weekend. I'm still holding out for a white Christmas--a girl can hope right? We have been so super busy with Steve interviewing with jobs, I'll be honest, it can be sometimes hard to focus on the Christmas Spirit when our minds are so very occupied with our future. We did take the kids to see Santa at Walmart again, and it's been such a blessing to have them around at this time, because they're the ones that are always reminding me that "It's Christmas!" They are SO excited, they love playing with their Fisher-Price Nativity and keep talking about Chistmas and Santa (Whitney is especially very serious about Santa this year as you can see in the picture). Yay for kids!

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Alyssa Rock said...

Can I ask where Steve's been applying to? (Unless you're keeping it a surprise for your readers, of course.)

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger April said...

Such cute pictures! Your kiddos are getting so big!!! So cute! I am so excited...I ordered the FP Nativity today! Hope it gets here before Christmas so Breea can drool and suck on it this year. :)

What are you doing for Christmas?

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Sarah S said...

those pictures are so fun!!! that reminded me that eli has yet to take a picture with santa... :( hopefully we can in the next few days. definitely keep your readers posted on where you might end up! we went through that whole process last year and it is still very fresh in my mind - it's a very stressful, exciting time full of so much anticipation. ugh. hang in there! and merry christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home