Friday, November 16, 2007

New Haircut, New Jeans, and the Yogis


I got my hair cut a week ago. I like it a lot. I really wanted it to look like Victoria Beckham's hair, but I just chicken out on how short her hair really is. I don't have a problem with short. I have a problem with yucky grow-out hair.


Back in July I bought a pair of jeans at target for $6.40. I LOVE them. The only problem is, they're about 4 inches--yes FOUR inches too long for me. So my awesome friend Emily(who is just 5 feet tall and EVERYTHING'S too long for her) showed me how to hem them up by keeping the store-bought hemmed look and not make them dorky looking. After we got my machine working (we have a love/hate relationship--the machine, not me and Emily) it only took about 5 minutes to do. Here's the final project:


It's amazing how Whitney wants to be a big girl in every aspect. Here she is doing early morning Yoga with me. She loves it, and she's so funny when she does it. She takes it SO seriously. Joshua's really likes doing Yoga too. I checked out a Yoga for kids DVD from the library and he's really starting to get into it. I'll have to take a picture of him doing it too and post it.



8 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Laura Weight said...

dang beck! You look gooooood! Love the new hair cut-- it even styles nice! Steves lucky he gets to come home to a hot momma like you! I think Whitney is so dang cute! doing her yogaa. Shes crazy--- try to convice her that she doesn't want to get big--- because somtimes-- the big girl world sucks!
Hey over christmas--- we should make your eric carle things!!! We'll have a big craft day!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger April said...

cute hair, cute jeans, cute daughter!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Crys said...

Those yoga pictures of Whitney are the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! Love the haircut. Am I the crystal you tagged?

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Sarah Beck said...

yes you are crystal, so fill in your info. i'm excited to read it!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Love the haircut, adorable! Whitney's so sweet, Ellie used to do that with me too, it's so funny!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Davey Stuart said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Sarah S said...

Sarah you definitely have resemblance to V. Beckham - as she would put it, you look SO MAJOR!! :) I love your new look. and the yoga is so fun too.

(and I'm the one who deleted a comment - my brother was signed in and I accidentally posted without changing it to my account)

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger heidi said...

what fantastic hair! so chic! and i can't wait to see the jeans. i love a good deal and even better when you can make it work for you. and whitney, what can i say? she is a real live doll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home