Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas in January

I've realized I haven't put any Christmas pictures up. We had a great Christmas. Our kids were SO excited for Santa and it was SO fun. We also got to see our parents over the break too. I have to admit, it felt so weird driving around in Kansas City knowing Lawrence was so close! I wanted to go and visit SO bad. I wished we had more time too. But maybe it was a good thing. I don't know how the kids would have taken it. I was going to send Christmas cards, and one of these pictures would have been on them. It just didn't happen... And here's a sample of the hundreds of other "un-co-operative" pictures. Is it just me, or is it nearly impossible to get both children to look at the camera or just smile NORMALLY? Christmas Morning: Whitney LOVES her Strawberry Shortcake dolls Joshua LOVES his indoor trampoline (Santa LOVES Freecycle) Joshua's Kindergarten had a little Christmas Concert. It was so cute and I got most of it until the battery died. Whitney had a preschool Christmas Concert too. Too bad Mom forgot the memory card to the camera in the computer. For the record, Mom DID remember to charge the battery. Luckily my friend got some good shots of Whitney, so when I get them, I'll post them.

7 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so Adorable!!! I can to believe how much Whitney looks like you.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger esherman10 said...

It's so funny looking at the pictures of your kids...it's like a mini Sarah and Steve! They're so cute!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Anne Marie said...

Very beautiful pictures of your kiddos!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Liz L said...

Whitney looks so big now! I can't believe it. And by the way, I like your haircut! It might not be new but I am a little behind ;)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

I ALWAYS so a Christmas card/letter/email and didn't get it done this year either. Sigh.
CUTE pictures of the kids, even when they aren't cooperating on all of them. We cannot seem to take a decent family picture to save our lives!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger April said...

That second picture is ADORABLE! Your kids are so cute!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Chad and Amy Jensen said...

Whitney and Joshua look darling! Such cute kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home