Monday, February 04, 2008

Get out the Vote!


Tomorrow is "Super Tuesday" and since I can't vote (I'm not a citizen) I'm trying to encourage all of my American friends out there TO VOTE! If you live in Kansas, the Democratic Caucus is tomorrow and the Republican Caucus is Saturday. If you live outside of Kansas, check to see when your caucus or primary is and vote. This is one of the instances where I debate whether to become a citizen and I really wish I could vote in this election where just one vote can make the difference. The candidates haven't been decided yet by the traditional "big decision" states(Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina). Every state will make a difference. So go out and vote!

3 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Mommy Meen said...

Funny, you live in the states and can't vote and I can from Canada. Thanks for the reminder to get a move on my oversea ballot stuff.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Sarah Beck said...

"overseas" :) that makes me laugh because it sounds like Canada is half-way across the world!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Alyson M. said...

Sarah, I don't know how I slept through your job news. Congrats! We are so pleased for you guys. Boy are you close to the Great White North!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home