Monday, July 20, 2009

7 in October, and finally lost a tooth



Well, today Joshua finally lost his first tooth. I didn't even know he had a loose tooth until yesterday--when I saw him smile and thought "boy, his bottom teeth are getting REALLY crooked." I felt the crooked one and it was REALLY loose. So today, while we were bowling, Joshua was extra grumpy. I went up for my turn to bowl, turned around and said, "Steve, check Joshua's tooth, I think it's bugging him." Then Steve said, "Joshua, can I see your loose tooth?" And low and behold, Joshua took him literally and pulled it right out, and gave it to Steve. And that was that. We officially have caught up to all of his other friends! He's really excited to show his teachers when he heads back to school. I must say, he's pretty proud of himself.

4 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

That's awesome---one of the best tooth-losing stories ever. Congrats, Joshua!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Sunny and Larry said...

He looks so cute and proud! It's great that he is excited about losing teeth. Emily dreads it--although she has only lost one tooth.

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loosing teeth is great!! Makes you feel so grown up. Unless you are grown up, then it makes you feel old.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Liz L said...

I can't believe how big Joshua looks in this picture! He's grown so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home