Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yippee, we're diaper free!

"Without a net ladies and gentlemen,"--in the words of my father in law. Whitney is potty trained. That means no more diapers in our house. No more buying diapers. This is great! I remember learning in elementary school that a diaper takes like 25 years to decompose in a landfill. Well I looked it up and my memory failed me--it's actually estimated to be anywhere from 250-500 years. So yes, our little family is saving the environment too. (Not like I can get on my high horse, we've used disposable diapers for both our kids, so we've done our equal share of destroying the environment too). In any case, life's good with our big-kid kids. Let's hear it for Whitney!

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger heidi said...

hurray for whitney! that is quite the milestone! i need some pointers. i bought reagan a little potty and sometimes he will lean on it and put toys in it, but no real action yet. but, he does like to go around and tell everyone he encounters, "POOPOO, PEEPEE". then he acts like i should congratulate him.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Laura Weight said...

hey sarah--- congrats your kids are no longer babies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home