Thursday, October 05, 2006

Attention Everyone!


Today October 5, 2006 is a very important day. Not only is it Joshua's 4th birthday (Happy Birthday Joshua!) but it's also the start of the NHL season. Yes, I know this makes me sound like a crazy fanatical Canadian (which I might very well be) but after the amazing (and heart-breaking) run my hometown Edmonton Oilers made last year to the Stanley Cup Finals game 7, I am so excited for this season. Whitney is too. This picture was taken last year during the Finals when Uncle Steve sent us some very important rally gear. Go Oilers!

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Alyssa Rock said...

Happy birthday, Joshua. (And I hope that your team does well this year.)

Did I tell you I got called to be a Beehive Advisor in our new ward? Fun stuff. :)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger heidi said...

go edmonton! i have always liked wayne gretsky and the #99. he should have never left edmonton. i think that is the extent of my hockey knowledge. that and he and gordy howe are tied for best player ever. mario lemieux. not that he is the best ever, but i know he at least plays hockey. finally, don't get caught icing or high sticking.
i could be completey wrong about some of this. or all of this. please appreciate my effort.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Sarah Beck said...

Heidi I am quite impressed with your hockey knowledge. I'm sure that's more than the average American knows about hockey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home