Friday, September 08, 2006

The Best Four Months of the Year

I'm so excited. In my opinion we're approaching the best months of the year. I went to the library yesterday and got about ten books on school and autumn. I love the start of school, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas. And they're all packed in the last four months of the year! Crunchy leaves, the colours of fall, apples (and apple cider), pumpkins, turkey, snow--it can't get much better than this! One of the great things about being a mom is that you can relive all these experiences again because you're not too caught up in what else is going on in the world. The best part--watching your kids savour every moment too!

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger heidi said...

autumn is one of my favourites too, eh! especially now that it is only in the 80s!!! i love jeans and sweaters and light jackets! and the colours! and wearing hats! and for some reason i always feel like drinking out of a mug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home